Businesses charged more in ACC levies than their gross income
From: David Eccles
Dear Accident Compensation Corporation,
My partner had a gross self-employed income that was a lot less than their ACC levy, due to minimum income adjustments based on an assumed 30-hour work week. I would like to know how many other businesses are in a similar situation.
Could you please let me know:
* How many businesses had an ACC levy greater than their gross income in 2021
* How many businesses were charged an ACC levy in 2021
* How many businesses had an ACC levy greater than their gross income in 2020
* How many businesses were charged an ACC levy in 2020
* How many businesses had an ACC levy greater than their gross income in 2019
* How many businesses were charged an ACC levy in 2019
* Among these businesses, for each year, the mean percentage of gross income that businesses were charged as an ACC levy
From: Government Services
Accident Compensation Corporation
Thank you for contacting ACC; this is an automatic reply to confirm we
have received your email.
Depending on the nature of your request you may not receive a response for
up to 20 working days. We will try to respond your query as quickly as
Our website provides up to date news and information about our work.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Further information
about how to contact us is also available here.
Government Engagement and Support Team
Government Engagement & Support, ACC
Te Kaporeihana Âwhina Hunga Whara
ACC / Governance / Justice Centre - Level 7
PO Box 242 / Wellington 6011 / www.acc.co.nz
ACC cares about the environment -
Please don’t print this email unless it is really necessary. Thank
"This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you believe you have received this email in error, please
advise us immediately by return email or telephone and then delete this
email together with all attachments. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorised to use or copy this message or any
attachments or disclose the contents to any other person."