Restructure - Redeployment/Reassignment Data
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for A Boocock to read a recent response and update the status.
From: A Boocock
Dear Fire and Emergency New Zealand,
Please supply the following information regarding the recent restructure of FENZ:
How many appointees to the position of Group Manager:
1. did not meet the requirements of the Confirmation of Relevant Experience (CORE) interim assessment?
2. have not recently (for example in the 12 mths preceding 1 June 2021) been on a Senior Officer response roster?
3. do not have relevant leadership experience at an incident involving a high level of complexity?
4. have a leadership tertiary qualification
5. have a management tertiary qualification, or relevant experience (such as managing staff along with responsibilities and accountabilities for budget, property, fleet and plant).
6. the number of 'affected' applicants for the 'new' Canterbury district Group Manager positions who were band 18 or higher?
7. a copy of the analysis carried out by any person/organisation, and/or consultants working on behalf of FENZ, which compared the Group Manager position to those of Area Managers and PRFOs.
8. on what date(s) were the Canterbury Group Manager and Community Risk Manager interviews held for 'affected' employees?
9. on what date(s) were the interview outcomes for the above assessed and scored?
From: Official Information Requests
Fire and Emergency New Zealand
Dear A Boocock
I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your information request, dated 29
In accordance with section 15 of the Official Information Act 1982 we will
try to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event no
later than 20 working days after the day your request was received. If we
are unable to respond to your request by then, we will notify you of an
extension of that timeframe.
In order to gather information relevant to your request, we may make
details of your request known to Fire and Emergency personnel who are
likely to be able to assist with the identification and collation of that
information. This will not include your identity as the requestor, unless
it is reasonably necessary to share that in order to gather information
relevant to your request. Please let us know immediately if you have any
concerns about the sharing of details of your request, including your
identity, within Fire and Emergency. We will contact you to discuss your
concerns and how they will affect our approach to processing your request.
We will also contact you if:
· we require further information to clarify, or to enable us to
process, your request;
· we need to tell a third party who you are, in order to consult
on your request or information that relates to it.
Official Information Team