Entry scores for Dentistry and medicine for HSFY via the refugee category from 2015-2021
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Joseph to read a recent response and update the status.
Dear University of Otago,
Can you please provide the following information:
1. Number of 2021 refugee applicants for medicine and dentistry
2. Number of successful 2021 refugee applicants for medicine and dentistry
3. Threshold for entry into medicine and dentistry for refugees from 2015-2021
4. What the UCAT cutoff was for 2021 refugee applicants for medicine and dentistry
5. Will there be a UCAT threshold for refugees applicants for 2022 for medicine and dentistry
I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into responding to these requests.
From: UoO - Official Information Act
University of Otago
We acknowledge receipt of your Official Information Act request.
If we have any questions or need to seek clarification on any points we will be in touch soon. Otherwise, we will seek to respond to your request as soon as practicable and no later than 20 working days after the date your request was received (by 10 August 2021). If we are unable to respond to your requests by then, we will notify you of an extension of this timeframe.
Official Information and Compliance Coordinator
Office of the Registrar | University of Otago | Te Whare Wānanga o Otāgo | Email/Īmera [email address]