Northland DHB mental health service use
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Elodie Green to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Elodie Green
Dear Northland District Health Board,
I am seeking information on the performance and service of DHBs for their provision of mental health services. I would like data for the following:
For all of your Mental Health health services including Child and adolescent metal health; adult mental health, emergency, acute, crisis response; elderly, I would like the following:
• Number of new entries/cases per month, by age group (five year bands if possible*), 2015 – 2020 calendar year
• Number of cases open at month end, by age group (five year bands), 2015 – 2020 calendar year
• Number of people exiting per month, by age group (five year bands if possible*), 2015 – 2020 calendar year
For the DHB:
• Number of hospitalisations for mental health per year, emergency and non-emergency, by age group (five year bands), 2015 – 2020 calendar year
• Number of people waitlisted to see a psychologist per year, by age group (five year bands), 2015 – 2020 calendar year
• Number of people seeing a psychologist, per year, by age group (five year bands), 2015 – 2020 calendar year
• Number of psychologists employed by the DHB at year end (split by part time, full time, contracted) by year, 2015 – 2020 calendar year
*Five year bands are ideally 0 – 5, 6 – 10, 11 -15, 16- 20, 21 – 25, 26 -30, etc. If there is too much suppression in those age bands can it please be in ten year age bands.
From: Shared Mailbox - OIA (NDHB)
Northland District Health Board
Northland DHB's response to your Official Information Act request is attached.
Director Governance & Compliance
Tel 09 430 4100 ext 60640
email [email address]
This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Northland District Health Board and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information that is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain, disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us as soon as possible and destroy this message.