Progress on Investigation into Labour Party and National Party Donations
The request was successful.
From: Nigel Gray
Dear Serious Fraud Office,
Can you please tell me;
1. What is the current status on the Labour Party Donation investigation?
2. When will this investigation into the Labour Party be completed?
3. Can you confirm the investigation is into Chinese Communist Party links to these Labour Party donations?
4. What is the current status of the investigation into donations to the National Party?
5. When will this investigation into National Party Donations be completed?
6. Can you confirm the investigation is into Chinese Communist Party links to these National Party donations?
7. Please supply the name and position of the person who approved for the two above investigations in question to be delayed. On what grounds were the delays made?
From: Serious Fraud Office Notification
Dear Nigel Gray
Thank you for contacting the Serious Fraud Office. We are considering your
request for information under the Privacy Act 1993. The reference number
for your request is CON0008244.
You can expect a response as soon as reasonably practicable, and not later
than 20 working days after the day on which the request was received.
Please see our website for further information on what to expect when
From: SERIOUS FRAUD OFFICE
Serious Fraud Office
Dear Mr Gray
Please find attached our response to your request for information.
The Serious Fraud Office