PCR Tests in NZ
Sovereign sharna made this Official Information request to Ministry of Health
Response to this request is long overdue. By law Ministry of Health should have responded by now (details and exceptions). You can complain to the Ombudsman.
From: Sovereign sharna
Dear Ministry of Health,
1. Please could you tell me which organisation decides how many times the PCR (polymerase chain reaction) tests are amplified?
2. How many times are the PCR tests are amplified in NZ?
3. How many and which laboratories are the tests sent to?
4. What is the total number of tests completed from the date started out to the date of this request?
5. What is the positive rate percentage of the tests to date?
6. What is the positive rate percentage of the antibody tests to date, and what total number of tests?
7. What is the sequence that the PCR tests are testing for?
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence