Pool users with disabilities

S. Paurini made this Official Information request to Wellington City Council

Currently waiting for a response from Wellington City Council, they must respond promptly and normally no later than (details and exceptions).

From: S. Paurini

Dear Wellington City Council,

1. Provide a copy of the charter or policy or agreement Keith Spry Pool has with disabled pool users.

2. Provide a list of services, facilities and resources available to pool users with disabilities.

3. Why is there no mobility bathrooms and changing facilities for pool users with disabilities?

Yours faithfully

S. Paurini

Link to this

From: BUS: Assurance
Wellington City Council

Tçnâ koe

Thank you for your email dated 10 December 2020 requesting information about pool users with disabilities.

Our team will manage your request under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 which requires us provide a decision as soon as possible, but no later than 20 working days of receipt.

Please note the period 25 December 2020 to 15 January 2021 inclusive is not considered working days. The 20 working days allowed for your response will be on hold over this period, and will continue again from 16 January 2021. As a result we will respond as soon as possible but no later than 29 January 2021.

Further information can be found on the Office of the Ombudsman’s website at http://www.ombudsman.parliament.nz/

The reference number for your request is IRO-11006

If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us.

Kind regards

The Assurance Team
Email: [email address]
Wellington City Council | W Wellington.govt.nz | |

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use of its contents.
If received in error you are asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.

show quoted sections

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Wellington City Council only: