Student suspensions and expulsions from Stratford High School

Dr Robert Shaw made this Official Information request to Ministry of Education

Currently waiting for a response from Ministry of Education, they must respond promptly and normally no later than (details and exceptions).

From: Dr Robert Shaw

Dear Ministry of Education

With regard to Stratford High School, for each of the last five years, how many students were enrolled, how many were suspended from school, how many under the age of 16 years were expelled from school?

With regard to Stratford High School, does the school or the Ministry hold data on the whether or not the expelled students enter any form of formal education or training within a year of their expulsion? If there is such data please provide the summary for the last five years.

How many students at Stratford High school had counselling provided by the school in each of the last five years (this means by a formally appointed and qualified counsellor)?

How many students at Stratford High School saw an educational psychologist in each of the last five years?

Yours faithfully,

Dr Robert Shaw

Link to this

From: Enquiries National

Attachment image001.png
7K Download

Tēnā koe mō tō īmēra mai ki te Tāhuhu o Thank you for your email to the
te Mātauranga. Ministry of Education.


He urupare aunoa tēnei hei whakaatu kua This is an auto generated response
tae mai tō īmēra confirming your email has been
ki a mātou. Kaua noa e whakautu i tēnei received. Please do not respond to this
karere. message.


Mea ake nei ka urupare tonu atu mātou ki We will respond to your email as soon
tō īmēra. as possible.



Ngā mihi, nā

Tīma Whakaui ā-Motu / Enquiries National Team

Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga / Ministry of Education

Mātauranga House
33 Bowen St, Wellington


[1]    |  Follow us on Twitter: @EducationGovtNZ

He mea tārai e mātou te mātauranga kia rangatira ai, kia mana taurite ai ōna

We shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes


show quoted sections

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Education only: