Request for information related to the death of Mario Johnathon Cribb
Dear Hutt District Health Board,
To Whom it may concern,
OIA / REQUEST FOR INFORMATION - re Mario Jonathon Cribb
1. We, Rebecca Bentley, Jenny Cribb, Ricky Cribb, Riki Cribb, Jacob Cribb,Hami Te Ara Makutu & Alicia Te Ara Makutu wish to make an official information request for all information in relation to any investigation into Mario Cribb's death, including any Serious Adverse Event investigation by CCDHB and/or HVDHB in relation to his admission to Lower Hutt Hospital (16/08/2017) and subsequent transfer to Te Whare O Maitarangi mental health unit (TWOM)(18/08/2017)and his subsequent death whilst an inpatient at Te Whare o Maitarangi mental health unit on 25/08/2017.
This information to include but not limited to all drafts and final copies developing and finalising the terms of reference for any investigation and/or SAER and all parties associated with this; all draft and final reports of any investigations including any SAE, and including copies of all information used to prepare any report, all email communications - including all within and between all DHB staff and management regarding any investigation, review, report and reporting same to parties. Please also provide any other information that was used to carry out the review and any reports or emails generated because of same. Please also identify to whom and when each party was given a copy or informed of any investigatory report including any SAE Report. This request it to cover both paper and electronic record systems and database information.
2. We also request copies of all communications and reports from Mr Cribb's admission to Hutt Hospital (16/08/2017) and to Te Whare O Maitarangi mental health unit -TWOM (18/08/2017)and to his death (25/08/2017) and up to current day (28/08/2019).
This information to include but not limited to:
- all emails - including BCC copies to and from staff and management in regard to Mr Cribb, his family, or any inference to the care and treatment or handling of the review and communications to parties.
- copies of all forms of reports - drafts and final, communications email and any other forms of communication, phone logs, to and from the Ministry of Health, HQSC, HDC, the Coroner and their representatives and any other organisations in relation to Mr Cribb and/or his family or in anyway associated with investigating or notifying Mr Cribb's care and treatment and death.
- copies of all notifications and/or reports any/all communications to and from the NZ Police in regard to Mr Cribb or requests for information regarding systems or services of CCDHB.
This request is to cover both paper and electronic records systems and database information.
3. We also request that you confirm/identify each person who has accesses of attempted to access Mr Cribb's hospital file since his death, their name, role and the reason for viewing/accessing the file and time and date in which access was attempted/made.
4. We also request all information in relation to Mario that was collected and held by CCDHB and/or HVDHB. This request is to cover both paper and electronic record systems, database information and any health information not contained on the aforementioned systems.
Rebecca Bentley, Jenny Cribb, Ricky Cribb, Riki Cribb, Jacob Cribb,Hami Te Ara Makutu & Alicia Te Ara Makutu.