K Roe (Account suspended) made this Official Information request to University of Otago
The request was successful.
From: K Roe (Account suspended)
Dear University of Otago,
1) Do students who have been declined from MBChB or Dentistry or Physiotherapy year 2 applications have the right to obtain information about why the University of Otago thinks it is justified in declining their application?
2) If students do have the right to obtain information / lodge appeal that the grounds for their not obtaining a place is illegitimate somehow, then what is the process for appeal?
3) If the Univerity does not follow appeal process in reasonable times (whatever reasonable times are according to 2)) then what is the process for review of appeal?
A person in New Zealand,
From: Manager Policy and Compliance
University of Otago
Dear Ms Roe,
Please find attached, information in response to your Official Information
Act 1982 request dated 21 July regarding MB ChB/Physiotherapy/Dentistry
Claire Gallop • Manager, Policy and Compliance, Office of the Registrar •
Deputy Privacy Officer • Te Whare Wânanga o Ôtâkou, University of Otago •
P.O Box 56, Dunedin • Tel +64 3 479 8993
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence