IRD call centre details
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for G S to read a recent response and update the status.
From: G S
Dear Inland Revenue Department,
IRD call waiting times are getting ridiculously high. Waiting for >1hr seems to be the norm at times.
Could you please tell us:
1. the number of employees at the IRD call center, employed to take calls.
2. The average number of employees at the call center "actively at work answering calls" between 8am to 8pm on a normal weekday.
3. how the above has changed over the last 5 years.
4. number of calls that wait for more than 45 minutes before getting answered for the year 2018
5. number of calls waiting more than 1 hour before getting answered for the year 2018
6. number of callers requesting a call back, but werent called back in 2018 and 2019.
Inland Revenue Department
[IN CONFIDENCE RELEASE EXTERNAL]
Please find attached a response to your Official Information Act request
of 21 May 2019.
Government and Executive Services
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you
have received this email or any attachment in error, please delete the
email / attachment, and notify the sender. Please do not copy, disclose or
use the email, any attachment, or any information contained in them.
Consider the environment before deciding to print: avoid printing if you
can, or consider printing double-sided. Visit us online at ird.govt.nz