Management units and fixed term Allowances in 2019
The request was successful.
From: g hall
The Board Chair
Whanganui High School
Board of Trustees
I request the following information pursuant to the Official Information Act 1982 (“the Act”):
* The number of Management Units allocated to the school in 2019
* The number of Middle Management Allowances allocated to the school in 2018/19
* The positions where permanent Management Units have been allocated in 2018/19;
* The number of fixed term Management units allocated in 2019; the designated purpose of these Management Units, and when that fixed term ceases;
* The number of Middle Management allowances that are fixed term; the reason for their allocation and the expiration date of these allowances;
* Management Units allocated to staff that are outside the curriculum area; and
* Middle Management allowances allocated to staff that are outside the curriculum area.
I draw your attention to the primary statutory principle of availability when making decisions about whether to withhold any information under section 9 of the Act.
If you do seek to withhold any of the requested information outlined above, then I request that you provide reasons for this decision in accordance with section 19 of the Act.
From: g hall
Whanganui High School Board of Trustees
On the 21st of May 2019 I requested information from the Board of Trustees information regarding an analysis of the allocation of units both fixed term and permanent and MMA allowances made to teachers in this current year.
The response to my request has been delayed.
By law, Whanganui High School Board of Trustees should have responded to the letter sent on the 21st of May by June 19, 2019. Please advise if my request was received.
Martin sent an email to the entire staff on 20 June with an attachment that contained all the information regarding Management Units and Allowances. If you can't find it let me know and I will forward a copy to you.