Emergency planning information
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Sam Bishop to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Sam Bishop
Dear Capital and Coast District Health Board,
Please provide any relevant information relating to the following emergency related topics:
• the amount of back up water supply held in the Wellington and Kenepuru Hospitals respectively, and any plans associated with them with regards to business continuity and/or arrangements with other organisations to support potable water supplies;
• Any mass casualty plan that is developed, or if not developed then why it hasn’t been;
• Any local and or regional Pandemic response plan that is developed, or if not developed then why it hasn’t been;
• The number of exercises that the CCDHB conducted in 2018 towards emergencies and what other agencies that are invited to participate;
• The number of exercises to be run in 2019 and what agencies will be involved;
• An explanation on “Civil Defence Centre” as set out in page 9 of the CCDHB Earthquake Response Plan;
• The number of “EOC” staff currently trained within the CCDHB for Kenepuru and Wellington Hospital EOCs
From: Robyn Fitzgerald [CCDHB]
Capital and Coast District Health Board
Thank you for your request for official information, received by Capital & Coast District Health Board on 11 March 2019.
Your request has been received and logged. As required under the Official Information Act 1982, we will respond to your request within 20 working days. You should receive a response on or before 8 April 2019.
If a large amount of information has been requested or if the district health board needs to consult in order to make a decision, we may need to extend this date (this is provided for in section 15A of the Act). We will advise you if such an extension is necessary.
Capital & Coast District Health Board provides the first five hours of staff time to prepare a response free-of-charge. If your OIA is expected to take longer, we will inform you of the charges, and give you the opportunity to change or refine the request to reduce or remove the need to charge.
Our reference number for your request is: OIA 2019/050.
Robyn Fitzgerald | Board Administrator | Capital and Coast District Health Board | Private Bag 7902 | Wellington South
DDI: 04 806 2274 | [email address]
From: Sam Bishop
Dear Robyn Fitzgerald [CCDHB],
Please ignore my request for information as i prematurely sent it to the wrong organisations.