National List of Work and Income Designated Doctors

meeks made this Official Information request to Ministry of Social Development

Response to this request is long overdue. By law Ministry of Social Development should have responded by now (details and exceptions). You can complain to the Ombudsman.

From: meeks

Dear Ministry of Social Development,

Please provide the full national list of all Work and Income "designated doctors", and the town/city in which they are located, who undertake assessments for invalids and sickness benefits.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,


Link to this

Neil Gregory left an annotation ()

This is a link to a complete List as of 2012

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Social Development only: