Summary of requests made under MACMA and Harare Scheme
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Purvi to read a recent response and update the status.
Dear Crown Law Office,
I would like to put through a request to obtain information about:
1. Number of mutual legal assistance requests from foreign countries received by the Crown Law office (classified by countries) in last 5 years under the Harare Scheme and Mutual assistance in criminal matters act(1992).
2. Number of requests accepted by crown law office under Harare Scheme in last 5 years to serve summons/execute warrants.
3. Number of requests accepted/refused by crown law office under MACMA (1992) in last 5 years to serve summons/execute warrants if ground of dual criminality failed, classified by crime if possible.
4. Number of requests refused by crown law office under MACMA (1992) and Harare Scheme in last 5 years to serve summons/execute warrants on ground that the said crime is trivial in nature, classified by crime if possible.
5. Costs occurred in ordered to execute the requests if they were accepted in past 5 years?
From: Kifka Kingan
Crown Law Office
Please find attached letter in response to your request.
Legal Secretary | Criminal Team
Crown Law Te Tari Ture o te Karauna
P O Box 2858 or DX SP20208 | Level 3 Justice Centre | 19 Aitken Street |
DDI: +64 4 494 5612 or Fax +64 4 473 3482