Requesting marriage history

John Howley made this Official Information request to Department of Internal Affairs

The request was successful.

From: John Howley

Dear Department of Internal Affairs,

On the 30 July 2009 my marriage was dissolved, how do I prove I have never remarried.

Yours faithfully,

John Howley

Link to this

From: Blair Wotton
Department of Internal Affairs

Attachment image001.gif
11K Download

Attachment BDM189 CONI marriage or civil union Website.pdf
864K Download View as HTML


Hello John,


We can provide a Certificate of Search to show you have not remarried.
Please read the information at the front of the attached order form, and
consult the company or overseas authorities who have requested this proof
from you to ensure you request the correct document.


Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further



Ngā mihi,


Blair Wotton | Maintenance Team Leader | Births Deaths Marriages and
Department of Internal Affairs Te Tari Taiwhenua 
0800 22 52 52 | Extn 4624 | [1] 




Visible links

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Department of Internal Affairs only: