Request of a persons employer or WINZ situation

patsybisco made this Official Information request to Inland Revenue Department

The request was refused by Inland Revenue Department.

From: patsybisco

Dear Inland Revenue Department,

I have an outstanding debt owed to me which has been through the tenancy tribunal and have a mediators report. The person has defaulted on the repayments and I now need her employment or benefit information so the Tribunal can enforce the payments. Where do I go from here...

Yours faithfully,


Link to this

From: oia
Inland Revenue Department

Attachment Official Information Act Request MJ.pdf
60K Download View as HTML

Good morning,



Please find attached a response to your recent Official Information Act



Government and Executive Services



This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you
have received this email or any attachment in error, please delete the
email / attachment, and notify the sender. Please do not copy, disclose or
use the email, any attachment, or any information contained in them.
Consider the environment before deciding to print: avoid printing if you
can, or consider printing double-sided. Visit us online at

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Inland Revenue Department only: