Why are WINZ staff banned from critising ACC's dumping of their injured clients onto WINZ benifits

ACCforum.nz made this Official Information request to Ministry of Social Development

The request was partially successful.

From: ACCforum.nz

Dear Ministry of Social Development,

Why are WINZ staff banned from criticizing/giving their opinion on ACC's dumping of their injured clients onto WINZ benefits?

When WINZ staff know there is a fraud against the NZ Tax Payer are they not obligated to report that fraud?

If so, why are WINZ staff censored from speaking out about the ACC transferring their legal responsibilities/obligations to the ACC Levy Payer fund to Tax Payer funded Social Development that already spends hundred's of millions of dollars each year supporting those injured people already exited from their ERC entitlements --- meanwhile the ACC's WesPac savings account inflates by hundreds of millions of dollars each month because they're not using the compulsory levies collected for what they're intended for, they're making a quick dollar off the back of injured people they're exiting onto a WINZ Benefit!

I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,


Link to this

From: Info (MSD)
Ministry of Social Development

Attachment CE s reply of 1 December 2015.pdf
42K Download View as HTML


Attached is the reply to your email of 5 November 2015 to the Ministry of
Social Development.


From [1][email address]


------------------------------- This email and any attachments may contain
information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you
are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this email and attachments is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify the author immediately and
erase all copies of the email and attachments. The Ministry of Social
Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message or
attachments after transmission from the Ministry.


Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Social Development only: