Procedure for challenging board findings.

Shane Strode-penny made this Official Information request to Tuakau College

Response to this request is long overdue. By law Tuakau College should have responded by now (details and exceptions). The requester can complain to the Ombudsman.

From: Shane Strode-penny

Dear Tuakau College,

Under the Official Information Act I would like to request information on how to contest the findings of the school board, via STA and the Education department.

Yours faithfully,

Shane Strode-Penny

Link to this

From: Lesley MacMichael
Tuakau College



I am not in the office on Fridays.  Anything urgent please call 236 8521,
otherwise I will get back to you on return.



Lesley MacMichael

Principal's PA


Link to this

Things to do with this request

Tuakau College only: