Transcription of judicial decisions
Anatoly Kern made this Official Information request to Ministry of Justice
This request has been withdrawn by the person who made it. There may be an explanation in the correspondence below.
From: Anatoly Kern
Dear Ministry of Justice,
I am interested in obtaining the information related to transcription of judicial decisions.
1. To the best of my knowledge the transcription process has been outsourced previously to third-party company, but later on moved in house.
May I kindly request the documents related to that decision. (background reasons, correspondence and motives for such move)
2. Please provide any documents or staff instructions, governing the process of transcription of judicial decisions.
Specifically I am interested in finding out definitions of the time allocated for transcriptions and situations where such transcriptions could be missed from action.
3. I am also looking for any current archiving policies in regards of original audio records of already transcribed decisions.
e.g. for how long do they stored, on what media and etc.
4. Related to above I am very interested in finding out what are the security measures, procedures put in place to prevent the staff from changing the wording of the original judicial decision to the point of completely different meaning.
That is especially relevant keeping in mind current Court practice/attitude towards having independent audio recordings of the hearings from the counsels/parties sides.
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence