Information relating to the 2011-2015 POAL-MUNZ Dispute
From: Rory McCourt
Dear Auckland Council,
Please provide me with the following under the Local Government Official
Information and Meetings Act in reference to the 2011-2015 Ports of Auckland-Maritime Union of New Zealand Dispute (the industrial dispute):
1. any and all estimates or speculation on the potential the cost of the industrial dispute,
whether received from Ports of Auckland Limited (POAL), Auckland Council Investments Limited (ACIL), or generated internally by the Council or by any other body or agent held by any of the above bodies between 1 January 2011 and 1 April 2015.
2. any and all documentation and correspondence referring to above estimates or speculation
3. total costs of the industrial dispute broken down by cost item, or the most specific cost category if costs by item are unavailable between 1 January 2011 and 1 April 2015.
4. total costs of the industrial dispute on contractors, legal advice, and public relations between 1 January 2011 and 1 April 2015.
5. any and all correspondence relating to Pro Port Inc. between 1 January 2011 and 1 April 2015 relating to the dispute.
6. any and all correspondence, memoranda and advice given to Auckland Council, the Mayor from ACIL and POAL relating to the dispute between 1 January 2011 and 1 April 2015 that has not been made publicly available.
I appreciate your assistance with this request,
From: Miell, Nicole
Please find acknowledgement of your request being considered under the Local Government Official Information and Meeting Act 1987 attached.
Kind regards, Nicole
Nicole Miell | Information Advisor
Public Information Office | Democracy Services
Auckland Council | Level 25 | 135 Albert Street | Auckland
Phone: 301 3810
Visit our website: www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz
[Sign up to get your rates by email.]<http://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/EN/ra...>
CAUTION: This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. We do not accept responsibility for any viruses or similar carried with our email, or any effects our email may have on the recipient computer system or network. Any views expressed in this email may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Council.