Gaye Gardner made this Official Information request to National Emergency Management Agency
Response to this request is long overdue. By law National Emergency Management Agency should have responded by now (details and exceptions). You can complain to the Ombudsman.
From: Gaye Gardner
Dear Ministry of Civil Defence & Emergency Management,
I am seeking information relating to use of EMF in New Zealand. Please return following information under the Official Information Act.
1. Has the use of EMF been authorised for use in NZ?
2. Was EMF used during the protest in Wellington?
3. If used, for what duration was it used, and who authorised it?
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence