Omicron, Delta & Common Cold and Misleading Medsafe Statistics
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Chuck Schooner (Account suspended) to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Chuck Schooner (Account suspended)
Dear Ministry of Health,
Please provide the following
- Omicron symptoms
- Omicron known treatments - this excludes the vaccine as there have been no trials completed
- Is isolation at home a treatment for Omicron?
- Delta symptoms
- Delta known treatments
- Given the vaccine "apparently" works against Delta but won't stop you getting it or transmitting it can you please provide how the symptoms differ
1. If you get Delta with the vaccine
2. If you get Delta without the vaccine
3. Impact on long term immunity - ie will getting Delta after getting vaccinated give you lasting immunity
4. Impact on long term immunity if you get Delta and recover will your natural immunity be better than that of the vaccine
5. How do the N antibody levels compare vaccinated versus unvaccinated
- Common cold symptoms
- Common cold treatments
Can you please list all common symptoms in a chart and how these illnesses differ
With regard to the Medsafe Safety Reports the background rates appear to be misleading. As an example in terms of the Abortion Section there have been 47 in total. This is in comparison to 290 in the general population. This isn't an apples v apples comparison. Pregnant woman might still be getting good advice from doctors who are warning them of the risks of the experimental gene therapy so the sample size isn't the same as the general population is it? There might only be 48 pregnant woman that got the jab? This is misleading at best but really is gross misconduct and malfeasance. Stop lying.
Total Number of Abortions
Total Number of Pregnant Woman who received the gene therapy
% of people who suffered a loss - my heart goes out to these people who trusted the government - lets hope it wasn't in people struggling with fertility
Please provide the above in all the categories so that proper comparisons can be made.
From: OIA Requests
Thank you for your Official Information Act request. This is
an automatic reply to let you know we received it.
In accordance with the Act, we'll let you know our decision within no more
than 20 working days. If you'd like to calculate the timeframe, you can
use the Ombudsman's online calculator
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic response, the Ministry is experiencing
significantly higher volumes of queries and requests for information. This
means we may take some time in responding to your request. The Ministry
regularly updates information about the COVID-19 situation and publishes
OIA responses considered to be of public interest:
Please also refer to the Unite Against Covid-19 website for copies of
papers, minutes, and key advice for the decisions the Government has made
relating to COVID-19.
Sometimes we may need to clarify aspects of a request. You can expect to
hear from us soon if that is the case here.
Office of the Director-General
Ministry of Health
E: [email address]
3. mailto:[email address]