Thomas Harvey made this Official Information request to Willie Jackson
Response to this request is long overdue. By law Willie Jackson should have responded by now (details and exceptions). You can complain to the Ombudsman.
From: Thomas Harvey
Dear Willie Jackson,
This is to request under the Official Information Act 1982 all information you hold in a ministerial capacity regarding the definition or use of the term "social licence". To avoid doubt, this request is for information relating to any of your portfolio or other ministerial responsibilities.
From: W Jackson (MIN)
Thank you for contacting the office of Hon Willie Jackson, Minister for
Mâori Development, Associate Minister for ACC and Associate Minister of
The Minister considers all correspondence important and appreciates you
taking the time to write. Please note that as Minister Jackson receives a
large amount of correspondence it is not always possible to personally
reply to all emails.
The following guidelines apply:
• Portfolio related correspondence will be considered and
responded to where appropriate
• If your message is for Minister Jackson’s advice, or if you have
copied your email to another Minister and/or Member of Parliament with
more appropriate portfolio responsibilities, then this will be noted
• Invitations and requests to meet with the Minister will be
processed as soon as possible and a staff member will be in contact with
you in due course. Please note this email is an acknowledgment that your
invitation/request has been received.
• If you have made a request for official information then this
will be manged in accordance with the provisions of the Official
Information Act 1982, which may include transfer to a more relevant
Minister or agency
• If your email falls outside of the Minister’s portfolio
responsibilities, expresses a personal view, or is copied to multiple
Members of Parliament, then your opinion will be noted and your
correspondence may be transferred to another office,
or there may be no further response to you
• Media queries will be referred to the Minister’s press secretary
• To find out more about Minister Jackson read his
biography or recent statements.
Again, thank you for writing.
Office of Hon Willie Jackson MP
Minister for Mâori Development | Associate Minister for ACC | Associate
Minister of Justice
Phone +64 4 817 8722 | Email [Willie Jackson request email]
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence