Legal claims against Gartshore Construction

Jan Magee made this Official Information request to Ministry of Justice

Response to this request is long overdue. By law Ministry of Justice should have responded by now (details and exceptions). The requester can complain to the Ombudsman.

From: Jan Magee

Dear Ministry of Justice,

Could you please provide details of all claims for breach of contract and other legal action taken against Gartshore Construction

Yours faithfully,

Jan Magee

Link to this

Ministry of Justice

Thank you for contacting the Official Information Act request mailbox for
the Ministry of Justice. We will endeavour to respond to your email within
2 working days. 

You can find more information about how we can help you at our [1]Official
Information Act Requests page.

Please send any non-OIA related emails through to
o[2][email address] and any complaints through to
[3][email address]

show quoted sections


Visible links
2. mailto:[email address]
3. mailto:[email address]

Link to this

Ministry of Justice

Kia ora Jan

Thank you for emailing the Ministry of Justice regarding legal claims against Gartshore Construction.  The information you are requesting are court records and not held by the Ministry of Justice.

Information held by the courts, sentencing notes, court records, transcriptions or information about a case currently before the court are the records of courts and tribunals and are not subject to the Official Information Act 1982. Access to these is dealt with by separate legislation and court rules and you will need to contact the relevant court directly, the details for the courts can be found here.

You do not have to request information in person from the courts. You can do so by contacting them and filling out an application. This can be done via email or by post.

Here is a link to the form you will need to complete

Ngā mihi

Ministerial Relations and Services
Strategy, Governance and Finance
DDI: +64 4 918 8800

show quoted sections

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Justice only: