Forced Ministry of Health slowdown/cancelation of vaccinations to NZDF members this month.
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Mr M P Ross to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Mr M P Ross
Dear Ministry of Defence,
Members of the New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) were told this month that the Ministry of Health's (MOH) national vaccination programme was slowing down and appointments were cancelled and closed until 15th June 2021
Under the Official Information Act I ask the following;
1) What was the reason there a slow down to vaccinating people (including the NZDF) in the national vaccination programme that was given to the Ministry of Defence?
2) Who specifically told the Ministry of Defence that there was to be a slow down of vaccinating NZDF staff?
2a) If applicable can you please provide these communications (emails, letters etc).
3) Why were all appointment times removed for already confirmed appointments and had to be rescheduled until after 15th June 2021?
4) How long was the booking system closed for NZDF staff to book an appointment to receive their vaccination?
5) Prior to 15th June 2021, did the NZDF have enough doses 'at hand' to vaccinate all it's staff twice, as part of the MOH national vaccination programme?
Mr M Ross
From: Ministerial Services
Good afternoon Mr Ross
Please find attached an extension notice in relation to your requests of
25 June 2021:
Corporate and Ministerial Services
OCDF, Office of Chief of Defence Force
New Zealand Defence Force
The information contained in this Internet Email message is intended for
the addressee only and may contain privileged information, but not
necessarily the official views or opinions of the New Zealand Defence
Force. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
distribute this message or the information in it. If you have received
this message in error, please Email or telephone the sender immediately.