Requesting information about 'Warden 1340'
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Sheikh Mohamed to read recent responses and update the status.
From: Sheikh Mohamed
Dear Auckland Transport,
We believe that the parking warden with ID number '1340' is associated with 'Parking Officer A'
in this article "https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckland-p...
I therefore request the following amount of information about the warden. Please be advised that because his/her name has not been revealed, releasing certain information should not make the warden susceptible to harassment.
1. Has this warden been associated by any other ID number?
2. The age of the warden, in years.
3. The most common infringement notice issued by this parking warden.
4. Evidence that warden 1340 has been duly appointed in his role.
5. Total revenue generated by all Auckland Transport parking wardens, the timeframe shall be at the start of warden 1340 tenure until present.
6. Referring to (5), how much of this revenue has been generated as a result of warden 1340.
7. The street where warden 1340 has issued the most infringement notices. The timeframe shall be from the start of the warden's employment until present.
8. The number of infringement notices issued by this warden in relation to parking on yellow lines. The timeframe shall be from the start of the wardens employment until present.
9. Confirmation that the warden is still under employment by Auckland Transport.
From: AT Official Information (AT)
Kia ora Sheikh,
Auckland Transport (AT) acknowledges receipt of your request for official
information dated 27^th October 2020 about a parking warden.
We hope to respond to your request as soon as possible, but not later than
24^th November 2020, which is 20 working days after the day your request
was received. If we aren’t able to respond to your request by then, we
will notify you of an extension of that timeframe.
Your case is being managed by Glen who is one of our LGOIMA (Local
Government Official Information and Meetings Act) Business Partners.
If you have any further queries, you can contact the team on (09) 355 3553
during business hours, quoting Local Government Official Information
request number CAS-237469-W4Z6X3.
Ashley | Case Coordinator Description: Description:
Customer Care Description: Description: Description:
20 Viaduct Harbour Ave, Auckland Description: Description: Description:
1010 Description: Description: Description:
Working together to create an
awesome journey –first time, every
[IMG][IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG]
From: AT Official Information (AT)
Good Morning Sheikh,
We are unable to provide you with the information you asked for.
On 27/10/2020 you asked for information following an article in the NZ
Herald. I have attached a signed response from John Strawbridge - Group
Manager, Parking Services and Compliance,
We understand that this isn’t the outcome you hoped for.
You have the right to ask the Ombudsman to review how we’ve responded to
your official information request. You can contact the Ombudsman at
www.ombudsman.parliament.nz or freephone 0800 802 602.
Glen | LGOIMA – Business Partner
Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142
P 09 448 7381| M 021 192 6593
We all have an important part to play in helping to reduce the spread of
COVID-19 in our communities. Find the latest information and advice
from Auckland Transport. For the latest news from the Ministry of Health
go to the Unite Against Covid-19 website.
Important notice: The contents of this email and any attachments may be
confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this
email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies
of the message and attachments; any use, disclosure or copying of this
message or attachments is prohibited. Any views expressed in this email
may be those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the
views of Auckland Transport.