2016-2019 FNDC Dog Control Annual Reports as Required under Dog Control ACT 1996

Victor Bokulic made this Official Information request to Department of Internal Affairs

The request was refused by Department of Internal Affairs.

From: Victor Bokulic

Dear Department of Internal Affairs,

I would like to request copies of the Annual Dog Control reports submitted by Far North District Council (FNDC) as required under the Dog Control ACT 1996, Section 10A for the following periods 2015/2016, 2016/2017, 2017/2018 and 2018/2019.

Yours faithfully,

Victor Bokulic

Link to this

From: OIA
Department of Internal Affairs

Tçnâ koe Victor,

Thank you for your OIA request to the Department of Internal Affairs (included with this email)

The Department will provide its response to your request as soon as practicable and within twenty working days. The 20th working day is 4 October 2019

Please note that in cases where the Department’s response provides information that is identified to be of general public interest, the response may also be published on the Department of Internal Affairs website. If the Department publishes its response to your OIA request, all personal information, including your name and contact details, will be removed.

Ngâ mihi,
Nicola Ryan

Nicola Ryan |Governance Risk and Assurance | Organisational Strategy and Performance
Department of Internal Affairs Te Tari Taiwhenua
| PO Box 805, Wellington  6011,  New Zealand

show quoted sections

Link to this

From: Sarah Thessman
Department of Internal Affairs

Attachment LG201900771 Victor Bokulic response.pdf
49K Download View as HTML

Good afternoon Victor


I have attached the response for your recent OIA request.


Kind regards


Sarah Thessman |  Graduate Policy Analyst, Ministerial Advice

Policy, Regulation and Communities (PRC)

Department of Internal Affairs |  Te Tari Taiwhenua

Direct Dial: +64 4 495 9335| Extn: 5335 |
45 Pipitea Street, Thorndon | PO Box 805, Wellington 6140, New Zealand




Visible links
1. http://www.dia.govt.nz/

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Department of Internal Affairs only: