Breaches of Section 61 of the Human Rights Act
Byron Clark made this Official Information request to Human Rights Commission
The request was partially successful.
From: Byron Clark
Dear Human Rights Commission,
- How many instances are there where the human rights review tribunal has found that a person breached s 61?
- How many instances are there where the human rights commission has been involved in a settlement being reached in relation to a complaint about possible breaches of s 61?
- How many complaints have been made to the human rights about possible breaches of s 61?
- How many times did the HRC take action in relation to a complaint about possible breaches of s 61?
From: Jaimee Paenga
Human Rights Commission
Tēnā koe Byron,
Please find attached the Human Rights Commission’s Response to your
request for information.
If you are unhappy with this response, under the Official Information Act
you are entitled to complain to the Ombudsman’s Office. Information about
how to make a complaint is available at www.ombudsman.parliament.nz or on
freephone 0800 802 602.
If you have any further queries about this response, please feel free to
contact me directly.
Nāku noa, nā
Ngāti Porou, Ngāi te Rangi me Ngāti Ranginui
Kaitiaki Ture | Legal Officer
New Zealand Human Rights Commission | Te Kāhui Tika Tangata
[IMG] t: 044742713 | m: 0220678575
e: [email address] | w: www.hrc.co.nz
a: PO Box 10424, The Terrace, Wellington 6143
Twitter Facebook YouTube LinkedIn
This message may contain information that is confidential or legally
privileged. If you have received this email in error please contact the
sender immediately. You do not have permission to use or disclose this
information if the email is not addressed to you.
Please consider the environment before printing this email
4. mailto:[email address]
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence