Money spent on training and development
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for sarahjanenz to read a recent response and update the status.
Dear The Treasury,
For each of the last 4 financial years, and for the current financial year to date please provide:
- The annual budget and actual spend information for training, development and other capabiity building initiatives at the Treasury.
- The amount spent on training that is directly related to:
- Regulation/Regulatory Practice
- The amount of spent on training, development and other capabiity building initiatives that are not covered by the categories above, split into appropriate categories (e.g Treaty of Waitangi, Communications, Writing etc)
- The total budget for the organisation development (or equivalent) team at the Treasury, broken into broad groupings (e.g. staffing costs, conference attendance costs, travel costs etc).
- The amount of time (whether in hours or expressed as a percentage of the total OD time available) that was (or was planned to be) dedicated to each initiative
Please provide all documents that are related to these matters or that you otherwise rely on to prepare your response including information in or taken from your finance system and individual and team work plans
From: Jean McDowall [TSY]
Correspondence about your OIA request is attached.
Jean McDowall | Ministerial Advisor | Te Tai Ôhanga – The Treasury
Email/IM: [email address]
Visit us online at https://treasury.govt.nz/ and follow us on
Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
The information in this email is confidential to the Treasury, intended
only for the addressee(s), and may also be legally privileged. If you are
not an intended addressee:
a. please immediately delete this email and notify the Treasury by return
email or telephone (64 4 472 2733);
b. any use, dissemination or copying of this email is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.