17 April 2019
[FYI request #10134 email]
Dear Sarah Jane
On behalf of Gabriel Makhlouf, Secretary to the Treasury, I acknowledge receipt of
your email requesting:
For each of the last 4 financial years, and for the current financial year to date
- The annual budget and actual spend information for training, development and
other capabiity building initiatives at the Treasury.
- The amount spent on training that is directly related to:
- Regulation/Regulatory Practice
- The amount of spent on training, development and other capabiity building
initiatives that are not covered by the categories above, split into appropriate
categories (e.g Treaty of Waitangi, Communications, Writing etc)
- The total budget for the organisation development (or equivalent) team at the
Treasury, broken into broad groupings (e.g. staffing costs, conference attendance
costs, travel costs etc).
- The amount of time (whether in hours or expressed as a percentage of the total
OD time available) that was (or was planned to be) dedicated to each initiative
Please provide all documents that are related to these matters or that you
otherwise rely on to prepare your response including information in or taken from
your finance system and individual and team work plans.“”
Your request was received by the Treasury on 16 April 2019 and will be dealt with in
accordance with the provisions of the Official Information Act.