Ministry of Transport

A ministry, also called MOT

This is not the right place to request CCTV footage relating to traffic incidents. You should contact the operator of the cameras such as your local authority (e.g. Auckland Transport) or NZTA. If you were involved in the incident you should contact them directly and not through

102 requests

More about this authority

Home page of authority
View email address
Ask us to update Official Information email