Proof of Address Letter

Patricia Martins Rocha made this Official Information request to Inland Revenue Department

Response to this request is long overdue. By law Inland Revenue Department should have responded by now (details and exceptions). You can complain to the Ombudsman.

From: Patricia Martins Rocha

Dear Inland Revenue Department,

I have recently moved to New Zealand and requested my IRD number online, however I am writing to request an IRD letter showing my address as I need this to open a bank account and this has been requested by financial entity, ASB

Yours faithfully,
Patricia Rocha

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Inland Revenue Department only: