Update on the progress of TiSA Trade Pact
From: David Brown
Dear Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade,
Could we have an update of the progress of the TiSA and a complete list of the industries effected or covered by this agreement & when the next meetings are scheduled as well as a review of the meetings concluded so far and what New Zealands position has been in those & what we have agreed upon
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Thank you for your enquiry.
· For urgent consular issues, or if you are a New Zealand citizen
overseas needing assistance, please email [email address]
· For enquiries regarding New Zealand Scholarships, please use the
scholarships enquiries form available at:
· Visas for New Zealand are issued by Immigration New Zealand. For
information on visas and travelling to New Zealand, please see their
· For information on visas for other countries please contact the
relevant foreign representative to New Zealand. A full list can be found
on our website: www.mfat.govt.nz/en/embassies/
· Passports are issued by the Department of Internal Affairs.
Please see their website for more information: www.passports.govt.nz
· For information on bringing goods into New Zealand, please see
the New Zealand Customs website: www.customs.govt.nz
For all other enquiries you can expect a response in due course.
New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade | Manatū Aorere
195 Lambton Quay, Private Bag 18901
www.mfat.govt.nz | www.safetravel.govt.nz