List of courses that have used Inspera to conduct assessments
Andrew Tipton made this Official Information request to Victoria University of Wellington
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Andrew Tipton to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Andrew Tipton
Dear Victoria University of Wellington,
I am writing to request information as to which course(s) at the university have used, are using, or are planning to use the Inspera platform for conducting tests / assessments / exams. Specifically, the following is requested:
(1) A list of all courses in academic year 2022 and all previous academic years which have used Inspera for one or more of the assessment items. For each course, please provide: course code, CRN, academic year and trimester that the course was held, and an indication as to whether use of Inspera was mandatory for students to complete one or more of the assessment items ("required"), or whether students were able to complete all assessment items without using Inspera ("optional").
(2) A list of all courses in Trimester 1 of academic year 2023 for which Inspera is being used for one or more assessment items. I am aware that these courses are still in progress but as the decision on use of Inspera ought to have been made prior to the start of each course it is my understanding that you will be able to provide this information. Please provide the same information for each course as was requested in (1).
(3) A list of all courses in Trimesters 2 and 3 of academic year 2023 for which Inspera will be used for one or more assessment items. If there are any courses where Inspera is being considered as an option please include those courses along with an indication (for each of these courses) that a decision is still pending. Again, please provide the same information for each course as was requested in (1) and (2).
If you consider that it is not practical to respond to (3) at this point in time, I am prepared to accept an interim response containing the information requested in (1) and (2) along with a commitment to provide the information requested in (3) on or before a particular date.
My preference is for the data to be provided in the form of a .csv or .xlsx data file if possible.
From: OIA Requests
Victoria University of Wellington
Kia ora Andrew
Official information request for courses using Inspera
I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your official information request
We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible and in
any event no later than 19 June 2023, being 20 working days after the day
your request was received.
If any additional factors come to light which are relevant to your
request, please do not hesitate to contact me so that these can be taken
Senior Advisor, Official Information and Privacy
Te Herenga Waka - Victoria University of Wellington
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence