Briefings provided to the Minister
Jay made this Official Information request to Ministry for Primary Industries
Response to this request is delayed. By law, Ministry for Primary Industries should normally have responded promptly and by (details and exceptions)
Dear Ministry for Primary Industries,
I refer to the answer the Minister provided in QWA 1363 (2023). Under the Official Information Act, I request copies of the following Briefings:
- AM22-0744 Airport Biosecurity measures for passenger arrivals over summer peak
- MO22-0415 Brief update on baggage / mishandled baggage at airports
- AM22-0787 Auckland International Airport Update
- MO23-0012 Auckland Airport update
I also request any extracts from weekly reports prepared for Ministers from December and January which reference MPI operations at airports.
From: Official Information Act
Ministry for Primary Industries
Tēnā koe Jay,
Thank you for your official information request received on 30 April.
Your request below will be considered and a decision provided in accordance with the requirements of the Official Information Act 1982.
If you have any questions regarding this request, please email [email address] .
Official Information Act Team
Government Services | Public Affairs
Charles Fergusson Building, 34-38 Bowen Street | PO Box 2526
Wellington | New Zealand
Ministry for Primary Industries - Manatū Ahu Matua
Telephone: 0800 00 83 33 | Email: [email address] | Web: www.mpi.govt.nz
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence