This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for G P Jones to read a recent response and update the status.
From: G P Jones
Dear Fire and Emergency New Zealand,
I am writing to make a request under the Official Information Act 1982 and relates to the COVID Response.
This request extends to all persons, boards, councils, committees, subcommittees, organisations, bodies, or individuals advising on such matters, or otherwise exerting influence in any capacity. If this request relates to information that you have reason to believe may be held by any other persons or bodies, I trust that you will forward this request to them and advise accordingly.
1. Please provide all emails, advice, guidance, strategies, doctrine, procedures, plans, memorandums, noting papers, public health guidance/advice, meeting minutes, diagrams, scenarios, photos or other documentation specifically relating Fire and Emergency New Zealand’s planning for managing the impacts of the COVID Omicron variant. This includes planning and procurement of personal protective equipment.
2. Please provide a list of the groups, committees, advisory boards and governance groups specifically relating to planning for the COVID Omicron variant.
3. What guidance or advice has Fire and Emergency New Zealand received or sought advice on the suitability of N95/P2, surgical masks and face coverings against the Omicron variant.
New Zealand Citizen
From: Official Information Requests
Fire and Emergency New Zealand
Dear G Jones
I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your information request, dated 28
In accordance with section 15 of the Official Information Act 1982 we will
try to respond to your request as soon as possible and in any event no
later than 20 working days after the day your request was received. If we
are unable to respond to your request by then, we will notify you of an
extension of that timeframe.
In order to gather information relevant to your request, we may make
details of your request known to Fire and Emergency personnel who are
likely to be able to assist with the identification and collation of that
information. This will not include your identity as the requestor, unless
it is reasonably necessary to share that in order to gather information
relevant to your request. Please let us know immediately if you have any
concerns about the sharing of details of your request, including your
identity, within Fire and Emergency. We will contact you to discuss your
concerns and how they will affect our approach to processing your request.
We will also contact you if:
· we require further information to clarify, or to enable us to
process, your request;
· we need to tell a third party who you are, in order to consult
on your request or information that relates to it.
Official Information Team