Informed Consent #3
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Annie Weston to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Annie Weston
Dear Chris Hipkins,
I’m attempting to gain informed consent before being coerced into taking an experimental gene therapy as a result of the NZ Govt mandates.
This is a traumatic experience and is adversely affecting my mental and physical health.
Today, Mon 22 Nov 2021, I have been directed around the following webpages:
I have rung the following numbers:
Vaccine Line 0800 282 926 - very nice but couldn’t help
Covid Health Line 0800 358 5453 - very nice but couldn’t help
MOH 0800 855 066 - very nice but couldn’t help
IMAC 0800 466 863 - obviously under pressure and hung up on me as she couldn’t answer my questions
Your organisations were not able to fully inform me and have directed me to your email address. [email address]
I understand I will need to call every couple of days in order to escalate your response but I was not allowed a phone number so I’m actually unsure how to achieve this.
I need the below information before the Christmas break please so I have the allotted time available to get my papers.
1) Pfizer’s vaccine - when am I legally considered to be fully vaccinated ie: when does the vaccine passport kick in? I’ve been told two weeks after the second jab but IMAC said immediately afterwards. I understand that a death within two weeks after having the second jab is recorded as unvaccinated so I need clarity please so I can work backwards.
2) Do you judge on calendar days or 24 hour periods?
3) Likewise with the AstraZeneca vaccine. What is the time-line please? IMAC told me I would be not be segregated after the second jab ie: four weeks, but as she was clearly under pressure and not certain I don’t trust her information.
4) Are there limitations on anyone who can get the AZ vaccine or is that segregated as well?
5) When is the J&J vaccine likely to be an available option in NZ please?
6) As the J&J vaccine is a one dose vaccine is the Govt likely to mandate a second dose at some stage?
7) When is Novavax likely to be available in NZ please? Your last release on 17 Dec 2020 is surely not current? https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/two-...
8) Re the four above vaccines - when will the Govt bring out the booster mandate ruling on each?
9) When will each vaccine arbitrarily expire before we need another jab to keep our jobs?
10) As the passports expire six months after downloading, not after the second jab, do you envisage there will be a situation where you can have perfectly legal papers but should actually be segregated under the apartheid system as you’re considered legally un-vaccinated?
11) Is the Govt considering a month’s warning before passport expiry as per NSW?
12) In the event of death attributed to being coerced into taking the vaccine what would the pay-out be to my family please? I understand that you are happy for families to sign an NDA in this particular instance.
13) Will the death of Robert Hart from a gunshot wound continue to be listed as a Covid-19 death? If not, when will you reverse that classification? Will you need to wait 458 days which I believe is the average amount of days it takes the Coroner to make a determination? By this I mean that in this particular case they determine that it was a bullet that unfortunately killed him and not Covid-19.
14) As of today Medsafe’s CARM webpage lists 97 deaths after taking the vaccine - when will the 96 other deaths that are not confirmed to be a result of taking the vaccine be determined please.
15) Will the Govt allow the use of rapid antigen testing by the public so that un-vaccinated persons may enjoy an un-segregated life? If so when is that likely to be?
16) What are the official Govt restrictions on an un-vaccinated person ie: what will the legally segregated apartheid rules be please?
17) Is there a provision in the proposed biometric surveillance system being implemented by the Govt that allows for natural immunity from Covid-19?
18) Are there any Govt appointed vaccine injury specialists in NZ or are the injured ignored as they are overseas?
19) If there are no vaccine injury specialists are there any specific ACC advocates that can help navigate the system please?
20) Please can I have a list of all accepted vaccine injuries or deaths that the Govt has paid a settlement on. If not can I please have a list of the generally accepted vaccine injuries or deaths that the Govt has paid out on?
21) As the Govt has denied me information under the Official Information Act and I have viewed various Govt webpages and made calls to Govt organisations and I am still no better informed then I do not consider myself informed. On this basis I’d like an exemption please to the requirement to be injected with an experimental vaccine.
22) I understand that I’m unable to get a medical exemption from a medical professional who will judge my issues from a medical perspective and that that task has now been given to a medically un-qualified public bureaucrat, Chris Hipkins. Is this correct?
23) OIA Requests have prohibited me from seeing a copy of the Pfizer contract with the NZ Govt even though I offered to sign an NDA. This is further evidence showing my lack of informed consent.
From: C Hipkins (MIN)
Thank you for taking the time to write to Hon Chris Hipkins, Minister for
COVID-19 Response, Minister of Education, Minister for the Public Sector
and Leader of the House.
We are receiving a significant amount of correspondence at the moment and,
although your email will be carefully considered and noted, it is not
possible to respond to each individual email. However, please note that
this is an automatic response and we will endeavour to respond to your
individual queries as soon as we can.
You can find the latest information and guidance about Alert Levels at
The locations of interest are set out
encourage anyone who has been at one of the locations of interest at the
time specified to self-isolate and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453. You
can find the nearest testing centre to you
We appreciate that this is a challenging time. If you need to talk, you
can call or text 1737 at any time. Mental health and wellbeing resources
are also available
about the financial support available to individuals and businesses can be
found at https://covid19.govt.nz/business-and-mon....
We also understand that there are several other aspects to the response
that are very important to people. You can find more information about:
o Managed Isolation and Quarantine (MIQ)
at https://www.miq.govt.nz/, including how to request an emergency
make a complaint or request a review of your application by
o Travel with Australia
you are in Australia, please register
at https://www.safetravel.govt.nz/ and if it is an emergency,
contact the Consulate on +64 99 20 20 20.
o Vaccines at https://covid19.govt.nz/covid-19-vaccines/, including
how to book your vaccine
at https://bookmyvaccine.covid19.health.nz/... by calling 0800 28
o Vaccine data and statistics
Medsafe’s vaccine safety monitoring reports
o The Government’s plan to reconnect New Zealand with the rest of the
Please remember to take care, and be kind. We have beaten COVID-19 before,
and we can do it again.
Office of Hon Chris Hipkins
Minister for COVID-19 Response | Minister of Education | Minister for the
Public Sector | Leader of the House | MP for Remutaka