Mario Funken made this Official Information request to Northland District Health Board
Response to this request is long overdue. By law Northland District Health Board should have responded by now (details and exceptions). You can complain to the Ombudsman.
From: Mario Funken
Dear Northland District Health Board,
please provide the following information regarding the Covid-19 cases that required hospital care during the current delta outbreak so far.
1. What is the total number of Covid cases that required hospital care in your region since the start of the current delta outbreak?
2. How many of those cases have been hospitalised for
a) Covid-19 related acute health issues as a primary reason?
b) unrelated acute health issues as a primary reason while testing positive for Covid?
c) monitoring purposes only (no acute health issues at time of admission)?
3. What was the average time spent in hospital?
4. How many of those cases required supplemental oxygen at some point during their hospital stay?
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence