Export Controls Framework Review
Dear Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade,
This is a request for information relating to the Export Controls Framework Review, which was recently published on the MFAT website.
I would like to request a copy of MFAT’s action plan for implementing the recommendations of the review.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Thank you for your email.
We advise that New Zealanders do not travel overseas at this time due to
the COVID-19 pandemic, associated health risks and travel restrictions.
This do not travel advisory (level 4 of 4) applies to all destinations
except Australia and the Cook Islands. See the SafeTravel website for
more information, including advice for those who are staying put and steps
you should take if you still want to try to return home. We encourage all
New Zealanders overseas to register their details with SafeTravel for
New Zealanders seeking consular assistance overseas can contact their
nearest New Zealand Embassy or Consulate. Contact details are listed in
each country page on the SafeTravel website. For urgent consular
assistance after-hours, please contact +64 99 20 20 20 (monitored 24
For enquiries regarding:
· Managed Isolation and Quarantine – Detailed information can be
found at: https://www.miq.govt.nz.
· Consular issues - or if you are a New Zealand citizen overseas
needing assistance, email: [email address].
· New Zealand Scholarships - Use the scholarships enquiries form
available at: https://scholarship.force.com/CommunityF....
· MFAT Vacancies - visit our website at:
· MFAT Graduate Programme - email:
· New Zealand visas and asylum enquiries - visit the Immigration
New Zealand website at: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/.
· Visas for other countries - contact the relevant foreign
representative to New Zealand. A full list is available at
· New Zealand passports - visit the Internal Affairs website at:
· New Zealand citizenship - visit the Internal Affairs website
· Authentication of documents and Apostilles - visit the
Internal Affairs website at: www.dia.govt.nz/document-authentication.
· Bringing goods into New Zealand - visit the New Zealand
Customs website at: www.customs.govt.nz.
· NZ suppliers or companies - visit the New Zealand Trade and
Enterprise website at: www.nzte.govt.nz.
· To attest fingerprints - visit
· For New Zealand police certificate/clearance - visit
For all other enquiries, you will receive a response in due course.
New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade | Manatû Aorere
195 Lambton Quay, Private Bag 18901
www.mfat.govt.nz | www.safetravel.govt.nz