Government new logo
From: Jack Kirkpatrick
Dear Hon Chris Hipkins,
I am requesting information under the Official Information Act regarding:
1. When work on the new New Zealand All-of-Government logo (bilingual Te Kawanatanga o Aotearoa and New Zealand Govenrment) was commissioned.
2. Documents that show Ministerial sign-off on the Government changing its All-of-Government logo.
3. Whether there was public consultation and iwi consultation on the government changing its logo.
4. Documents or record of communications regarding how the new logo was chosen.
5. The costs of consultation, designing, implementing and rolling out this new logo.
6. All communications in regards to work on the new logo to and from the Minister responsible for it and Government and/or Public Services Commission staff members responsible for dealing with the logo.
7. Any document that shows the case for changing such a Government logo, and any document or communications that supports why changing the Government logo was necessary.
8. Copies of the latest policies and style guides on Government branding, reflecting the new Government logo.
9. The name of the agency, company, third party, or contractor that the Government used in designing the new logo, their contract with the Government or invoice, how they were chosen, and documents that support this (e.g. a log of a tender process, communications with this entity, a log a decision making process that shows they were chosen).
Thank you very much in advance.
From: C Hipkins (MIN)
Thank you for taking the time to write to Hon Chris Hipkins, Minister for
COVID-19 Response, Minister of Education, Minister for the Public Sector
and Leader of the House. We are receiving a significant amount of
correspondence at the moment and, although your email will be carefully
considered and noted, it is not possible to respond to each individual
For the latest updates on COVID-19, we encourage you to regularly check
the dedicated COVID-19 and Ministry of Health websites regularly.
They will be updated as soon as new information is available.
If your query is in regards to the COVID-19 vaccine, there are substantive
resources about our COVID-19 vaccine planning and our COVID-19 vaccine
strategy on the dedicated COVID-19 website
or the Ministry of Health website
Please remember to take care, and be kind. We have beaten COVID-19 before,
and we can do it again.
Office of Hon Chris Hipkins
Minister for COVID-19 Response | Minister of Education | Minister for the
Public Sector | Leader of the House | MP for Remutaka
From: Christina Connolly
I refer to your Official Information Act request below dated 12 August.
I have transferred your request to Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission (the Commission), as the information to which your request relates is believed to be more closely connected with the functions of the Commission. In these circumstances, we are required by section 14 of the Official Information Act 1982 to transfer your request.
You will hear further from the Commission concerning your request.
Christina Connolly | Private Secretary| Office of the Minister for the Public Service, Hon Chris Hipkins
6.3 Executive Wing, Parliament Buildings, Wellington
I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your OIA request below that has
been transferred to us from the office of Minister Hipkins.
We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible and in
any event no later than 20 working days after the day your request was
received. If we are unable to respond to your request by then, we will
notify you of an extension of that timeframe.
If any additional factors come to light which are relevant to your
request, please do not hesitate to contact us so that these can be taken
Our letter notifying you of our decision on your request will confirm if
we intend to publish the letter (with your personal details removed) and
any related documents on Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission
īmēra: [email address]
Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission Facebook logoTwitter
www.publicservice.govt.nz | Tick certified logo