Complaints about police violence

Will Inglis made this Official Information request to Independent Police Conduct Authority

Response to this request is long overdue. By law Independent Police Conduct Authority should have responded by now (details and exceptions). You can complain to the Ombudsman.

From: Will Inglis

Dear Independent Police Conduct Authority,

I realise this isn't an OIA request, as the IPCA isn't covered by the OIA, but I was wondering if you could help me.

I'm trying to see the number of complaints received about police regarding the use of force and violence, and the outcomes of these complaints. Is this something you record?

I've taken a look at your annual reports but can't find what I'm after, although I may be missing something.

Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

Will Inglis

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Independent Police Conduct Authority only: