How can I complain about a tribunal adjudicator or referee?

Sophie made this Official Information request to Ministry of Justice

The request was successful.

From: Sophie

Dear Ministry of Justice,

If any side of a tribunal case is not satisfied with dereliction of a tribunal adjudicator or referee, or the adjudicator or referee misguided any side of the case because of the lack of expertise by reciting wrong information, how can it be reported and complained?

Please note, this is not about a tribunal case decision, but about the tribunal adjudicator/referee him/herself.

Yours faithfully,

Link to this

Ministry of Justice

Thank you for contacting the Official Information Act request mailbox for
the Ministry of Justice. We will endeavour to respond to your email within
48 hours. 

You can find more information about how we can help you at our [1]Official
Information Act Requests page.

Please send any non-OIA related emails through to
o[2][email address] and any complaints through to
[3][email address]

show quoted sections


Visible links
2. mailto:[email address]
3. mailto:[email address]

Link to this

Ministry of Justice

Attachment image001.jpg
15K Download

Kia ora Sophie


Thank you for your email to the Ministry of Justice.  Information on how
to lodge complaints regarding Adjudicator or Referees can be found on our
website here: 


Ngā mihi




Official Correspondence

Strategy, Governance and Finance
DDI: +64 4 918 8800




show quoted sections

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Justice only: