We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Erin Zheng please sign in and let everyone know.

SMC resident application

Erin Zheng made this Official Information request to Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment

This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Erin Zheng to read a recent response and update the status.

From: Erin Zheng

Dear Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment,

I am writing to mainly request for the information below:

1. What is the lodgement time for the oldest SMC application in the backlog which is still waiting for allocation to a case officer?

2. Does INZ start to allocate applications from the general queue (that do not meet the priority criteria) after 24th Feb 2020? If so, what is the proportion for the NON-priority SMC applications of the total applications which was allocated to a case officer during this month?

3. Will any priority applications submitted after 24 Feb 2020 will be processed before all the other non priority applications? Is there any plan for split case officers for two queues? For example let's say 75% of COs will processing for priority applications and the other 25% will process non-priority applications. If not how will non-priority applications be processed as there will always have new priority applications?

Thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,
Erin

Link to this

From: Ministerial Services
Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment


Attachment image001.jpg
7K Download


Ref: 1920-1420

 

Dear Erin,

 

On behalf of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment I
acknowledge your email of 17 March 2020 requesting under the Official
Information Act 1982 (the Act), the following:

 

“1. What is the lodgement time for the oldest SMC application in the
backlog which is still waiting for allocation to a case officer?

 

2. Does INZ start to allocate applications from the general queue (that do
not meet the priority criteria) after 24th Feb 2020? If so, what is the
proportion for the NON-priority SMC applications of the total applications
which was allocated to a case officer during this month?

 

3. Will any priority applications submitted after 24 Feb 2020 will be
processed before all the other non priority applications? Is there any
plan for split case officers for two queues? For example let's say 75% of
COs will processing for priority applications and the other 25% will
process non-priority applications. If not how will non-priority
applications be processed as there will always have new priority
applications?”

 

Your request is being processed in accordance with the Act and a response
will be sent to you in due course. If you have any enquiries regarding
your request feel free to contact us via email [1][MBIE request email] or
using the contact details below.

 

 

Nâku noa, nâ,

 

 

MINISTERIAL SERVICES

 

Corporate, Governance and Information

Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment

Level 4, 15 Stout Street, PO Box 1473, Wellington 6140

[2]mbie-logo

 

[3]www.govt.nz - your guide to finding and using New Zealand government
services

show quoted sections

References

Visible links
1. mailto:[MBIE request email]
3. http://www.govt.nz/

Link to this

From: Ministerial Services
Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment


Attachment image001.png
26K Download


Good afternoon,

 

As you will be aware, the Prime Minister has announced a COVID-19 alert
system for New Zealand.

 

As a result of this, the response to your Official Information Act request
will be delayed. We will endeavour to provide a response to you as soon as
possible once the situation has stabilised.

In the meantime, we apologise for any inconvenience and appreciate your
understanding.

 

If you no longer require this information, please let us know via this
email address.

 

Kind regards,

Ministerial Services

Engagement, Communications and Ministerial Services

Email: [1][MBIE request email]

[2]cid:image001.png@01D2A86C.030B1D00

 

[3]www.govt.nz - your guide to finding and using New Zealand government
services

show quoted sections

References

Visible links
1. mailto:[MBIE request email]
3. http://www.govt.nz/

Link to this

We don't know whether the most recent response to this request contains information or not – if you are Erin Zheng please sign in and let everyone know.

Things to do with this request

Anyone:
Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment only: