Whenuakite permission for use of VTA
From: Wendy Pond
Dear Waikato District Health Board,
1. Please provide copies of all applications received by the DHB from Department of Conservation and Waikato Regional Council that have sought permission to use Vertebrate Toxic Agents in the Whenuakite catchments (Coromandel peninsula) for the period around September-November 2019.
2. Please provide copies of the permissions granted by the DHB (Public Health HSNO Enforcement Officer) in response to these applications, together with the conditions of permission imposed by the DHB.
3. The VTA permission application form states: "Have you provided evidence to demonstrate compliance with the requirements of ERMA NZ's Communication Guidelines for Aerial 1080 operations?" Please provide copies of the evidence which accompanied the applications for permission.
4. Please state how the Public Health HSNO Enforcement Officer verified the statements made by the applicant. Or did the DHB officer accept the statements at face value?
5. Did the Public Health HSNO Enforcement Officer or other DHB officer attend and observe the operation? On what dates?
From: Carole Muriwai
Waikato District Health Board
Good morning Ms Pond
I would like to acknowledge that we have received your OIA for the above
We will respond to your OIA by Friday 20 December, this allows us 20
working days to collate your requested information.
PA to Phil Grady – Interim Executive Director of Strategy, Funding and
L1 Farmers Building | Alexandra St, Hamilton | Private Bag 3200 | Hamilton
| Tel (07) 834 3646 | email [email address]
Waikato DHB Values: “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
cid:image003.png@01D44F56.40D01EF0Give and earn respect -
Whakamanacid:image003.png@01D44F56.40D01EF0Listen to me; talk to me –
Whakarongocid:image003.png@01D44F56.40D01EF0Fair play – Mauri
Paicid:image003.png@01D44F56.40D01EF0Growing the good –
Whakapakaricid:image003.png@01D44F56.40D01EF0Stronger together –
This electronic message, together with any attachments is confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient: 1.do not copy,
disclose or use the contents in any way. 2.please let me know by return
email immediately and then destroy the message. Waikato DHB is not
responsible for any changes made to this message and/or any attachments
after sending by Waikato DHB. Before opening or using attachments, check
them for viruses and effects. Waikato DHB takes no responsibility for
affected attachments. Click on link www.waikatodhb.health.nz/disclaimer to
view the company policy website. If you are not redirected to the company
policy website then copy and paste the URL into a new browser window.
This email has been filtered by SMX. For more information visit
1. mailto:[email address]