D le feuvre made this Official Information request to Department of Conservation

Response to this request is long overdue. By law Department of Conservation should have responded by now (details and exceptions). The requester can complain to the Ombudsman.

From: D le feuvre

Dear Department of Conservation,
When dose the department of conservation see it safe to go into a forest after an Ariel operations do they make the public aware that is now safe for recreation again. What is the length of time for safe consumption of meat taken from 1080 areas?

Yours faithfully,

D le feuvre

Link to this

From: Government Services
Department of Conservation

Dear D le feuvre

On behalf of the Director-General of the Department of Conservation, I confirm receipt of your request below.
Your request has been forwarded to the relevant business group for processing. You will receive a reply in accordance with the requirements of the Official Information Act 1982.

Yours sincerely

Emma Wolff
for Director-General

show quoted sections

Link to this

From: Amber Bill
Department of Conservation

Attachment 19 E 0154 Departmental OIA Le Feuvre DOC 5880931.pdf
231K Download View as HTML

Good afternoon, please find my reply to your recent OIA request.



Amber Bill
Director, Biodiversity Threats

Biodiversity Group Kāhui Kanorau Koiora

Department of Conservation | Te Papa Atawhai
Conservation House Wellington | Whare Kaupapa Atawhai
18 - 32 Manners St | PO Box 10 420, Wellington 6143
T: +64 4 471 0726

Kia piki te oranga o te ao tūroa, i roto i te ngātahitanga, ki Aotearoa.
To work with others to increase the value of conservation for New






Caution - This message and accompanying data may contain information that
is confidential or subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message
and attachments. We apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you.


Visible links

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Department of Conservation only: