Takanini Station Upgrade
The request was successful.
From: Ben Ross
Dear Auckland Transport,
I would like to know the following about the progress on any upgrades to Takanini Station through to the near future. Specifically:
1) What upgrades does AT have planned (regardless of Budget allocations) for Takanini Station within the next five to ten years
2) Are those planned upgrades budgeted for or unbudgeted in the current Long Term Plan and Annual Plan
3) How much has been allocated if budgeted or how much is being asked for if unbudgeted
4) How will Takanini Station link up to the New South Auckland Bus Network Routes 365 and 371
5) How will the third main affect Takanini Station when it is built according to the ATAP
6) Does AT have any plans for a park and ride at Takanini, if so have they begun discussions with the land owner LINZ or will be entering discussions with LINZ within the next three years. If not why not?
I look forward to your reply
From: CustomerLiaison (AT)
Thank you for contacting Auckland Transport on 9 October 2016 requesting
information relating to the upgrades to Takanini Station.
Please find attached an acknowledgement for information requested under
the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987.
Susana Fuiono | Customer Liaison Advisor Description: Description:
LGOIMA Portfolio | Customer Liaison Team Description: Description:
Private Bag 92250, Auckland 1142 Description: Description:
P 09 355 3553 Description: Email-Signature
E [email address]
Working together to create an awesome journey
–first time, every time
WARNING This email may contain information which is CONFIDENTIAL and may
be subject to LEGAL PRIVILEGE. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this email or
attachments. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by return email, facsimile or telephone (call us collect) and
delete this email. Thank you. Phone: +64 9 355 3553 or Fax: +64 9 355
3550. AUCKLAND TRANSPORT ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CHANGES MADE TO
THIS EMAIL OR TO ANY ATTACHMENTS AFTER TRANSMISSION FROM AUCKLAND
TRANSPORT. Nothing in this email designates an information system for the
purposes of section 11(a) of the New Zealand Electronic Transaction Act
2002, unless expressly stated otherwise.
1. mailto:[email address]
From: Ben Ross
Dear CustomerLiaison (AT),
Morning Auckland Transport
I am not sure what happened with the FYI site however, I have sent you the specific LGOIMA to you directly via the AT website and if possible would prefer you respond to that rather than the FYI sent requests.
My apologies for the duplication and the inconvenience caused