Donations protected from disclosure
The request was refused by Electoral Commission.
From: Keri Henare
Dear Electoral Commission,
I am seeking the following information regarding all donations protected from disclosure submitted to the Electoral Commission from December 2007 until the date of your reply:
* The name of the registered political party that was intended to receive the donation.
* The amount of the donation in NZ Dollars.
* Date that the donation was submitted to the Electoral Commission.
* Date that the donation was paid to the party, returned to the donor or paid to the crown.
* The number of people who contributed money towards the donation.
* The city or region of the donor's street address as well as country if not New Zealand.
* An identifier unique to each donor across repeat donations (e.g.: "Donor A" made a donation in 2008 and the same "Donor A" made a donation in 2011. This keeps the identity of the donor anonymous while allowing for patterns to be detected).
From: Alice Parawa
Good morning Keri,
Please find attach response to for OIA logged on the 31^st July.
Alice | Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kôwhiri
PO Box 3220 | Level 10, 34 – 42 Manners Street | Wellington | 6140
Phone +64 4 495 0030| Fax +64 4 495 0031 | http://www.elections.org.nz
iVoteNZ 2014 GE V1