i would like a revieW of Sector 70a

jasmine galley made this Official Information request to Ministry of Social Development

Response to this request is long overdue. By law Ministry of Social Development should have responded by now (details and exceptions). You can complain to the Ombudsman.

From: jasmine galley

Dear Ministry of Social Development,
d.o.b 20/01/1989
jasmine galley

i would like a review of the sector 70a please. i want to apply to be backdated how do i go about this?? its for mason galley 12/9/2011 .

Yours faithfully,

jasmine galley

Link to this

Things to do with this request

Ministry of Social Development only: