Drug & alcohol pathology/testing at Clutha District Council
Lynn Worthington made this Official Information request to Clutha District Council
The request was successful.
From: Lynn Worthington
Dear Clutha District Council,
Please supply the following information under the [Official Information Act (OIA) / Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act (LGOIMA)]:
1. Does the organisation carry out drugs and alcohol testing (among employees or other persons)?
2. If drug and alcohol testing does take place at the organisation:
a. Who currently provides the testing service i.e., name of service provider(s)?
b. For each (named) service provider:
i. What is the nature of the drug & alcohol testing service delivered e.g., saliva, urine, breath and alcohol and synthetic cannabinoids?
ii. In what geographic location(s) is the service delivered?
iii. Is the service provided under contract? If yes:
1. How many contracts does the provider have with your organisation?
2. What is the term of that/those contract(s)?
3. What is the dollar value of that/those contract(s)?
4. Are there options for renewing that/those contract(s)?
c. What organisation(s)/company(ies) previously conducted drug and alcohol testing for your organisation (repeat all of ‘b’ for previous service providers)?
If you need any more information from me, please let me know as soon as possible.
I understand that a decision on a request for information under the [OIA/LGOIMA] should be made within 20 working days of receiving that request.
If you do not normally deal with official information requests, or you need advice on dealing with this request, guidance is available from the Ombudsman at www.ombudsman.parliament.nz.
From: Help Desk
Clutha District Council
This is an automated message. Your email has been received with thanks
and will be forwarded to the appropriate person. If it is urgent would you
please call 0800 801 350 (this service is available 24 hours a day) or
check our website www.cluthadc.govt.nz, it may have the answer you
From: Sue Wilkins
Clutha District Council
In response to your enquiry below:
1. The Clutha District Council does not carry out drugs and alcohol testing among employees or other persons.
Clutha District Council Communications
1 Rosebank Terrace, P O Box 25, Balclutha 9240
DDI: 03 419 0228 | Free: 0800 801 350 | [mobile number]
Email: [email address]
For more information about Council: www.cluthadc.govt.nz Official website for the Clutha District: www.cluthaNZ.com
Please consider the environment before printing.
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence